Your privacy is very important to me.
Now come the legal and necessary issues.
Based on compliance with the right to information embodied in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on data protection of natural persons, we want you to know the essential information about the data processing we perform.
Responsible for personal data.
Roberto Espinagosa Schäfer
POSTAL ADDRESS: C/Major de Sarrià 83, 2-1, 08017 Barcelona
TELEPHONE: 658 277 818
We inform you that the Data Protection Delegate will be the person in charge of ensuring the protection of your fundamental right to the protection of personal data within Roberto Espinagosa Schäfer.
What is personal data and what data is processed by Roberto Espinagosa Schäfer?
Personal data is any information of an identified or identifiable natural person whose identity can be determined, directly or indirectly, by means of an identifier such as name, postal address, e-mail address or telephone number, etc.
Roberto Espinagosa Schäfer processes the personal data that users and/or customers provide directly to us for the provision of the services offered. In this way, the main categories of data processed by Roberto Espinagosa Schäfer are identification data, postal or electronic mail, as well as economic data.
Similarly we inform you that, based on the principle of data minimization, the treatment that Roberto Espinagosa Schäfer makes of your data will be adequate and relevant, limited to those necessary in terms of the purposes for which they are treated, and respecting in any case the user’s preferences, provided that they expressly and freely and unequivocally accept the processing of their personal data.
3. Purpose of processing and data collected
Roberto Espinagosa Schäfer will process personal data for the essential purpose of managing our activities and services.
Similarly, the essential purpose of data processing is to offer the services and/or activities carried out by Roberto Espinagosa Schäfer in accordance with your interests.
I collect the following data on this website:
Contact via form or email
For example, to solve your doubts, inform me of a problem or provide you with information, I collect your name, surname and email address.
Comments are not collected on the web.
You cannot upload images to the web.
When you browse the web I collect anonymous data through Matomo Analytics for statistical purposes, to improve my website and to recognize any failure or misuse. This data is stored by Dinahosting on Interxion servers in Madrid. I collect:
– the website from which you visit me
– the parts of my website you visit
– date and duration of your visit
– anonymized IP address
– device information (type, operating system, screen resolution, language, country and browser)
– files you download
– links you access
Embedded content from other sites
Articles on this site may include embedded content, such as videos, images, articles, or other content. Embedded content from other sites behaves in the same way as if you were visiting those sites.
4. Retention period of personal data.
From Roberto Espinagosa Schäfer, in compliance with the principle of time limitation, we inform you that personal data will be retained and processed for the time strictly necessary and for the purposes for which they have been collected in each case, and provided that a business relationship between the parties is maintained. Unless by mandatory legal provision a longer retention period is established for reasons of legal certainty and to respond to user complaints.
5. Legitimation for the processing of personal data.
The processing of personal data collected by Roberto Espinagosa Schäfer through this website is necessary for the provision of an optimal service. Therefore, the legal basis for the processing of personal data is as follows:
– The express consent that we have because we have maintained some previous relationship with you or because we have recently requested it.
6. Recipient of personal data.
Roberto Espinagosa Schäfer guarantees that, for the duration of the data processing, the personal data of customers and / or users will not be disclosed or transferred to third parties, unless it is legally required in compliance with the applicable regulations.
However, in the event that the transfer of personal data to third parties is necessary, Roberto Espinagosa Schäfer will previously request the express, informed and unequivocal consent of its users.
7. Automated decisions on personal data.
We guarantee that no automated decisions, profiling or logic of personal data will be carried out.
8. Rights of the interested parties on the processing of personal data.
In accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on data protection, Roberto Espinagosa Schäfer guarantees its users the exercise of the following rights relating to the right to the protection of personal data:
– Access: any user has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not we are processing personal data concerning him/her, and in such case, he/she has the right to obtain information about his/her personal data that are being subjected to processing.
– Rectification: users have the right to request rectification of data that is inaccurate or incomplete, as well as to have any errors contained in their data corrected.
– Deletion: data may be deleted and, therefore, no longer be processed when the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, unless there is a legal obligation to keep it and/or other reasons prevail that legitimize this party for its processing.
– Limitation: in certain circumstances, users may request the limitation of the processing of their data, i.e. the limitation of the data implies that the future processing of their data must be stopped, in which case, they will only be kept for the exercise or defense of possible claims.
– Opposition: as in the previous case, users may oppose the processing of their data. As a result, the data will no longer be processed, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
– Portability: the user has the right to receive his personal data and to be able to transmit it directly to another data controller.
In accordance with the provisions, if the user has given his consent for any specific purpose, he has the right to withdraw the consent given at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing which is based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
To exercise your rights, you may write to Roberto Espinagosa Schäfer, c/Major de Sarrià 83, 2-1, 08017 Barcelona, indicating the specific right being exercised. You can also send an e-mail to the e-mail address email@example.com.
9. Security and confidentiality measures in the treatment of your personal data.
We care about ensuring the security, secrecy and confidentiality of the personal data of our users. Therefore, in compliance with current legislation, we are committed to adopt rigorous security measures and appropriate technical means to prevent the loss, misuse or unauthorized access to your personal data.
In this way, the personal data that Roberto Espinagosa Schäfer collects by means of communications or contact you may have with your user, will be treated with absolute confidentiality, pledging to keep them secret and ensuring the duty to protect them by adopting all necessary and reasonable measures to prevent alteration, loss and unauthorized access or treatment, in accordance with the provisions of applicable law.